Max's Restaurant's beginnings were only available in 1945, after World War II. Maximo Gimenez, a Stanford - educated tutor, befriended the American profession troops positioned at Quezon City. For this reason friendship, the soldiers on a regular basis visited Maximo's nearby home for a drink or maybe more. Later on, the troops was adamant that they purchase their refreshments. This caused Maximo to spread out a cafá where the soldiers could get pleasure from food and drinks.
The cafá in the beginning served poultry, steak and drinks. Maximo's niece -- Ruby, who also managed your kitchen, created a exceptional recipe pertaining to chicken that became a quick favorite to get the GIs. Soon, the Filipino open public heard about the delicious poultry - soft, juicy and crispy -- and they emerged too! Max's Restaurant came to be.
Over the years, Max's Restaurant's recognition grew to become known as " the house that fried poultry built". It includes expanded in Metro Manila, Southern and Northern Luzon, Cebu and California, USA.
Looking towards another millennium, Max's Restaurant has established itself as a trusted name, an organization, and a proud Filipino tradition. The second and third generations in the family still zealously maintain the standards and traditions collection by Maximo and Ruby for all Max's Restaurants..
Today Max's Cafe has exposed a windows of home based business for active individuals interested and willing to invest in the secret tradition of quality which will only a Max's Restaurant can offer. This opened its doors to franchising the first time in the second quarter of 1998. This can be a opportunity to join the thriving food service industry inside the Philippines.